Eat Fruit
Google
Want to Know how To get To my Favorite place Bear Mtn? Just enter your zip code below.

Andrew Bourque

About Me

My Photo
Name: Andrew Bourque
Location: Hesperia, California, United States

My name is Andrew Bourque. Im a Civil Engineering Student. At Cal Poly Pomona. I have a Girlfriend Named Nicole King and we met in high school Calculus class.I am curently unemployed, but actively seeking employment and in a few years im going to work full-time as an engineer and hopefully be designing rollercoasters.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Angels Win 13 to 4
  • Lets Go ANGELS!!!!!!!
  • my new Computer
  • I've been back for a while but just haven't had ti...
  • Im Leaving on a Jet Plain
  • These Chili Fries are Delicious
  • Got Myspace
  • My Next Computer
  • Internet Game of Hot Potato
  • Star Wars Death March

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 14, 2006

check

check check one two

posted by Andrew Bourque @ 10:53 PM 

2 Comments:

Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. oxford office supplies

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home