Eat Fruit
Google
Want to Know how To get To my Favorite place Bear Mtn? Just enter your zip code below.

Andrew Bourque

About Me

My Photo
Name: Andrew Bourque
Location: Hesperia, California, United States

My name is Andrew Bourque. Im a Civil Engineering Student. At Cal Poly Pomona. I have a Girlfriend Named Nicole King and we met in high school Calculus class.I am curently unemployed, but actively seeking employment and in a few years im going to work full-time as an engineer and hopefully be designing rollercoasters.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Lets Go ANGELS!!!!!!!
  • my new Computer
  • I've been back for a while but just haven't had ti...
  • Im Leaving on a Jet Plain
  • These Chili Fries are Delicious
  • Got Myspace
  • My Next Computer
  • Internet Game of Hot Potato
  • Star Wars Death March
  • Guess the Google

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2005

Angels Win 13 to 4

well im just going to keep it simple now that i lost what i was going to say at first. the angels kicked the ass of the red sox. because they got more than 10 runs each person can get 10 free hooters wings. the boston fans were out of control but it was a kick ass game. would have been better if my baby girl was there though. i love you stinky butt face muncher head.

posted by Andrew Bourque @ 12:13 AM 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home