Eat Fruit
Google
Want to Know how To get To my Favorite place Bear Mtn? Just enter your zip code below.

Andrew Bourque

About Me

My Photo
Name: Andrew Bourque
Location: Hesperia, California, United States

My name is Andrew Bourque. Im a Civil Engineering Student. At Cal Poly Pomona. I have a Girlfriend Named Nicole King and we met in high school Calculus class.I am curently unemployed, but actively seeking employment and in a few years im going to work full-time as an engineer and hopefully be designing rollercoasters.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Got Myspace
  • My Next Computer
  • Internet Game of Hot Potato
  • Star Wars Death March
  • Guess the Google
  • Dont click it is back
  • Rock On!!!
  • Feeling Generous?
  • Fun on the Net
  • What color eyes will your children have?

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

These Chili Fries are Delicious

Aren't leftovers the greatest? Yesterday I went to The Hat, World Famous Pastrami after the beach and ordered more than I could eat. So now I'm munchin on some leftover chili cheese fries and a pastrami sandwich. ummm umm um this stuff is good.

posted by Andrew Bourque @ 6:49 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home