Eat Fruit
Google
Want to Know how To get To my Favorite place Bear Mtn? Just enter your zip code below.

Andrew Bourque

About Me

My Photo
Name: Andrew Bourque
Location: Hesperia, California, United States

My name is Andrew Bourque. Im a Civil Engineering Student. At Cal Poly Pomona. I have a Girlfriend Named Nicole King and we met in high school Calculus class.I am curently unemployed, but actively seeking employment and in a few years im going to work full-time as an engineer and hopefully be designing rollercoasters.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Internet Game of Hot Potato
  • Star Wars Death March
  • Guess the Google
  • Dont click it is back
  • Rock On!!!
  • Feeling Generous?
  • Fun on the Net
  • What color eyes will your children have?
  • The Transplants Live at Weinnie Roast on Kroq
  • How to kill flies

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 13, 2005

My Next Computer

I am a traditional Windows user, but I have been looking into the new operating system from Apple. OS X. That is a roman numeral for 10 by the way not an x. Mac users hate it when people say OS x. Its pronounced OS 10. The Mac Mini has really caught my eye. It's so little, cheap, little and easy to use. I can't wait to get mine. I have been saving for the last month and now I've almost got enough to get mine. My Mac mini will have complete wireless capability, and I can put it away in a desk drawer because it is so small. I'm excited.

posted by Andrew Bourque @ 1:20 PM 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a retarded computer. Its all I ever hear about. I think you're secretly having an affair with this thing.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Andrew Bourque said...

annonymous my ass i know its nikki. ps u suck!!!! big meanie head.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, your ass is anonymous too? damn. could you show me that trick?!?!?! and who the hell is nikki? My name is anonymous. say it with me "ah"-"non"-"eee"-"muss" See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home