I've been back for a while but just haven't had time post



Well I went to Reno for the weekend but first I was delayed in Ontario for ever. My plane was late by about 1 hr. and 25 min because it was supposed to leave Las Vegas end then come pick us up at Ontario, but it didn't leave LV on time it was delayed big time. Well that sucked but the flight was good. When I landed I only had about 5 minutes to get from one side of the terminal to the other to catch a connecting flight to Reno. Crazy times. I did make my flight on time so its all good. When I got to Reno we went to circus circus. That was fun. I won a few stuffed animals. Friday we got up early and went into Virginia city to take some old time photos with some family. That was fun. On Saturday we went to Sand Mountian. That was soo awesome. I got to ride my cousins Banshee for the first time. Wow is that thing fast. I'm in love and want one of my own. Sand Mountain was soo big and fun. We didn't remember to bring a lighter for our barbecue so had to borrow one form someone. The bbq blew out and we had to go get another lighter from someone else. I Drank almost a six pack of smirnoff ice and was buzzin pretty good. We watched fireworks going off all over. In the morning I rode the banshee some more and right before we left they brought a helicopter in to take this guy to the hospital. The guy launched off the back of the hill all the way to the front and crashed pretty bad. It was pretty crazy. He wasn't breathing and might of died but I hope he was ok. We came home after they airlifted him. Just some fun ole family times after that. Playing poker, Drinking Beer, and playing Crockett. I had what is called an Irish car bomb, its Guinness beer and then you drop a baileys Irish cream shot in it and chug the whole thing. It was good when the baileys hit but I hate beer. Wow that gave me a good buzz. Later after all the fun settled down I went to bed and heard this stupid lil mouse making noise right by my head. My cuz shined the light by me and found the lil guy. We followed that mouse for what seemed forever. Finally we cornered that mouse in between the dresser and the wall. I put the mouse trap in front of his only way out and had my cuz scare him out. SNAP!!!!! wooo hoo we did it. His room looked like a bomb went off cuz we wanted to kill that beast. By this time it was 2:30 in the morning and we had to leave for the airport at 7:30. We got back to Ontario at about 11:30 and went to my grandma's house before the angel game. I got a nap. and then we left for the angel game just to see the angels lose. What a bummer. The firework show was cool though. Any way that was my fun ass weekend. Woo hoo





6 Comments:
yawn....
lalalala.....
hey...who's that handsome man???
Dang...that must have sucked your plane getting delayed like that!
yo i need to kno how do i make a blog do i need to validate it first
www.blogger.com is all you need to get started
Post a Comment
<< Home