Something Every Gamer Will love
check out this link its fun. It is a wma format video of some people singing some of the original songs from mario I II and III also zelda. its worth a look. http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

My name is Andrew Bourque. Im a Civil Engineering Student. At Cal Poly Pomona. I have a Girlfriend Named Nicole King and we met in high school Calculus class.I am curently unemployed, but actively seeking employment and in a few years im going to work full-time as an engineer and hopefully be designing rollercoasters.
check out this link its fun. It is a wma format video of some people singing some of the original songs from mario I II and III also zelda. its worth a look. http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella
posted by Andrew Bourque @ 5:57 PM
1 Comments:
Sooooo funny, I really liked it. So did my roommate. We were laughing our asses off. Nice break from essay writing, thanx! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home