Eat Fruit
Google
Want to Know how To get To my Favorite place Bear Mtn? Just enter your zip code below.

Andrew Bourque

About Me

My Photo
Name: Andrew Bourque
Location: Hesperia, California, United States

My name is Andrew Bourque. Im a Civil Engineering Student. At Cal Poly Pomona. I have a Girlfriend Named Nicole King and we met in high school Calculus class.I am curently unemployed, but actively seeking employment and in a few years im going to work full-time as an engineer and hopefully be designing rollercoasters.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is me at warped tour 2005. the top picture w...
  • This is me and my girlfriend on Christmas day 2003...
  • No More Snow =(

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2005


This is a copy of my tickets to a future Taking Back Sunday show. I can't wait. Im taking my girlfriend to this show, and it will be the fourth time i've seen Taking Back Sunday live in concert. It would be "Number Five With a Bullet," haha a Taking Back Sunday song, but i had to leave one show early because i got hit in the lip in the mosh pit and had to go get stiches in my lip. Any way this show will be great. I'll post how it went. Peace Posted by Hello

posted by Andrew Bourque @ 9:31 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home